Friday, August 6, 2010

Friendship


I'm Thankful to God because He sends me a lot of good friends in my life. I still keep in touch with my primary schoolmates, secondary schoolmates although we are apart from each others,we have different careers, different life styles and live at different states or countries.

So, What is friendship?

To me, a true friendship is perhaps the only relation that survives the trials and tribulations of time and remains unconditional.
A meet up with secondary school classmates during Peter's wedding early this year.

Primary schoolmates gathering earlier this year. We haven't met up each other for 13 years after primary 6. Thanks Facebook!!
 The video below were taken during some old friends meet up at sibu. =D




Venue: Boston Cafe, Sibu
Camera: Canon 550D + 18-135MM + 50MM F1.8

0 comments: